Saturday, October 12, 2013

A lot of changes... changes... to MAKE!! P.S. My future is finally decided... =.=

I don't want to sound so final with you guys but to make things short, it is actually good news, well, there's also some bad news...


So I'll start with the BAD NEWS first... Actually, not really a bad new, just a change...

   The bad news is that, I need to change a lot of titles... Don't worry, it's not the titles themselves! I'm pertaining to the logo... I must be grateful with my friend and classmate, Ms. Jan Deizle Ruiz to critic the cover that I made for the first book of The Izabran Chronicles: eX Dream/2018 and she told me that it wasn't plain, the cover. Actually, it is a good cover. The only problem is the title. She said that it needs to be 'noticeable' or the exact word she used... lutang or in English, literally: float or maybe emboss is a better word.

   So if you'll notice I do change the logo for the title. If you're wondering what's the font of the previous title... it was Astonished and ever since I started writing the series, it was always in my mind to stick with that title but as always, changes must come. That's why I think the new logos of the title for the five books is indeed much better, plain and indeed it becomes much better than the previous ones!


And the GOOD NEWS... It's two things...

   I'm such a child to share that I got a perfect score on my Physics test. But that's a part of it. I actually don't understand Physics since our instructor started discussing it. And as a consistent honor, I know that I must cope up with the discussion and the topic, and gladly, it was a good news for me to know that I'm already learning and understanding it.

    If you remember correctly as well, I write a blog message about me taking NCAE last school year and the results were finally released... When the results are given one by one, I don't know but I'm so scared and nervous, unlike when I receive my report cards. And surprisingly... my intellectual average is... 99+!!!! Which means, Very excellent!! I'm the one who got the highest mark, higher than our first honor in class or the top one! :) I feel so proud of it.

    And since it is NCAE, there are nine jobs that much befits me based on my mark and also my interest. Actually, I was given fifteen considerations to begin if it will only involve my mark and IQ. If it will happen that way, I can be a Doctor in MedicineOphthalmologist, and Cardiologist; and involve Investigator, Lawyer, and Accountancy, based on my Intellectual Average in Science, Logical Reasoning, Mathematical Ability and Reading Comprehension.

   Since I just played with the last test with 250 items based on what I like... I rank the six possible jobs as not my forte. That's why they were by the rank of 10-15 only. 

My highest potential work is with Cyber-science: Web Designer, Animator, and Cartoonist... but I'm not very good in drawing. 

Second is Aesthetics: Actor/Actress (in my case actress), Director, and Hair Stylist... this may be a good score since I love drama and acting.

And lastly, Personal Service: Aviation Pilot, Air Ground Crew, and Air Radio Comptroller. My course was along this genre and my ultimate goal is to be an Aviation Pilot. That's why it is still on my forte and choice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment