Friday, October 18, 2013

The Challenge BEGINS!!

So I was thinking of what I will be doing for today until the end of the year 2013. I guess, there are a lot of things and you won't believe me how many things I am trying to accomplished before this year ends and we all welcome the new year of 2014.

I am a busy person, I know. That's why I never had any time to be sad. Because being busy makes me happy. It makes me think that I am doing something productive and I am indeed useful and worth of giving something to work for... hard.

As of now, I've got a problem with editing for an Advocacy Ad about world peace, act of kindness, war, discrimination and abuse: the main keypoints of our Festival of Children or United Nation for other schools. I've got to edit the advocacy ad. The deadline is on Wednesday and as I plan to edit everything this Saturday and Sunday, I won't be able to do so because most of the videos weren't with me. That means that I'll work for it during Monday and Tuesday next week, which will be indeed a busy week for everyone around school. Guess, I really don't have any choice at all to begin with. =.=

By the end of the Festival of Children and the health-break week by October 30 until November 3, I will again focus onto another edit. This time is to edit our English mythology story trailer. We are going to create our own story, neglecting the previous mythology stories to create something new. Thankfully, we already have the story. The script is still being processed and we're going to shoot the trailer here on our home on October 30. The moment that we are done with it and ready to be viewed, then it will be the time that I'll post it on youtube perhaps and even here, of course!

By the start of November, in trio, we are to send photography pictures. Until now, no plans yet...


A lot of things are yet to be finished. And I don't want to share a lot of them for now. Maybe next time. The other requirements will do then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment