Friday, September 27, 2013

ELITE chronicles


The ELITE chronicles is originally a four-book series, later turned out to a five-book series. A dystopian world wherein a caste is practiced, crime is everywhere and rebellions were rising as two different person fights to breakdown one another and the very system threatening to control everyone they love, also their own selves and their countrymen.

"I listed our names to battle in Hell... it only happens that we are already on it."
Jared Blaine is considered to be the ace in everything for the Elitesa known detective, spy and agent at the young age of nineteen years old. His guess are accurate, his decisions final, and his strategy never fails. Until, someone from his past tends to brought down disclosure to his own perfect career.

"I'm sick with our little, boring chase... it's a pleasure you go ahead first."
Kei, not his real name, eighteen years olddespises the system of Elite ever since his mother died when he was seven years old. Since then, he tends to be called as the 'White Phantom' and no one would even want to haunt him. He needs attention and someone tends to fall from his trap.


+ + +


MAIN CHARACTERS

+ Kei
+ Jared Blaine
+ Keira Blaine


+ + +


FAQs


WHAT'S THE MAIN THEME OF THIS SERIES?
The main theme of the chronicles was inspired by the picture I saw from my classmate's ID, at the back of it was the word 'ELITE'. I always wanted to come up with a series with that name but without a very good plot or reason of how and what it will be all about. Until I finally came up with the idea of the criminal and detective. Yes, it may seem like one of my past... maybe, for me it's part of the past already, an idea. Yes, I did have a criminal character already. And yes, I have a lot of characters that continue to fight against a bias government, fighting for them to be known with their low status, and also bring that very system down like a cynical. But I made a criminal that can't even do something wrong. If he'll do a crime, it will be for a good cause. Yet, I tend to make things much more... different and make it much interesting.
So, it is indeed a crime scene, detective, deception of the truth, dystopian society, cat and dog chase, and a hint of romance and mystery. ;)
Imagine a combination of the biggest hint of Psycho Pass, Legend, and Assassin's Creed. I can't say that I can add Sherlock Holmes along, maybe I can add Thoughts by Pascal Blaise and Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo.

WHO IS THE MAIN NARRATOR OF THE SERIES?
Well, secret for now. The same way it is to all series I have. I can't reveal who is or are the narrators.

TO WHAT AGE CAN YOU PREFER THIS ONE?
Oh! I would prefer this to young adults! Sixteen and above! I can't allow a fifteen year old or below read this... maybe? I don't know. But just to be safe. Some scenes are too brutal and also so dangerous that it could be imitated and lead to a lot of unexpected cases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment