Friday, September 13, 2013

The Immortals Legacy series


The idea of The Immortals Legacy has been sitting on the top of my head ever since I entered fourth year High School when the lessons about mythology was opened up for our English class. I know for myself that I fall in love with this idea ever since I start hearing the names of the gods and goddesses and I always love this idea.
That's why, with this, The Immortals Legacy is a six-book series that of course, as it is mentioned above, I'm going to create my own sort of mythology.

BOOK SUMMARY IS YET TO BE UNVEILED ON





+ + +


MAIN CHARACTERS


CHARACTERS ARE YET TO BE REVEALED WITH THE BOOK SUMMARY


+ + +


FAQs


WHAT'S THE MAIN THEME OF THIS SERIES?
The main theme of the series is creating or else making a difference of an already existing story. As it is also said in the first part of this post, the theme is also about the Greek mythology. Yeah, Greek mythology on? Yeah, mythology.

WHO IS THE MAIN NARRATOR OF THE SERIES?
There are a total of fifteen characters that will be narrating. More than my ordinary number of narrators but lesser than the number of my narrators for The Izabran ChronicleseX Dream/2018 :)

TO WHAT AGE CAN YOU PREFER THIS ONE?
I can recommend this one to a fourteen year old teenager and above. XD Such need for safety. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment